Works and Logistics Directorate
The Works and Logistics Directorate is the infrastructural mainframe Directorate. This is the Directorate that caters for both mobile and immobile prison infrastructure. It is divided into two broad sections viz: the Works and the Logistic sections.
- 1. The infrastructural mainframe of the Service
- 2. Caters for both mobile and immobile custodial centres infrastructure
- 3. Articulates, plans, implements, supervises and monitors the construction of custodial centres projects
- 4. Maintains the fleet of Service vehicles and plants.
- 5. Maintenance of all Service vehicles including farm machineries, and escort duty fleet
- 6. Responsible for the constant supply of water to custodial centres
- 7. Closely monitors the sewage systems in custodial centres